- June 10-11 4R Nutrient Summit, Cleveland, OH
- Nutrients for Life Foundation will be hosting our second Professional Development Event, Soil – Life’s Main Ingredient. Learn more.
- June 18-21 National Ag in the Classroom Meeting, Little Rock, AK
- October 16-19 North American Association for Environmental Education, Lexington, KY
- November 21-23 CAST Summit, Dallas, TX at Dallas Hilton Anatole
- December 3-5 Agricultural Retailer Association, New Orleans, LA
- December 3-7 National Association of Agricultural Educators, Anaheim, CA
There were many outstanding applications in our Helping Communities Grow program with 100 total participating FFA chapters across 17 states reaching over 600,000 community members. The program challenged FFA chapters to investigate and discover the critical role fertilizer plays in improving plant health for an abundant, affordable, and safe food supply.
July 5, 2016
Through our partnership with Discovery Education, Nutrients for Life launched the Let It Grow Contest this spring. This first-annual contest awards more than $10,000 in prizes to six middle schools nationwide as part of From the Ground Up: The Science of Soil, an education initiative that offers middle school students a deeper understanding of the importance of soil science. Educators, parents, and community members were invited to enter the Let It Grow Contest by answering soil-related questions and voting daily for a middle school of their choice.
June 16, 2016