- June 10-11 4R Nutrient Summit, Cleveland, OH
- Nutrients for Life Foundation will be hosting our second Professional Development Event, Soil – Life’s Main Ingredient. Learn more.
- June 18-21 National Ag in the Classroom Meeting, Little Rock, AK
- October 16-19 North American Association for Environmental Education, Lexington, KY
- November 21-23 CAST Summit, Dallas, TX at Dallas Hilton Anatole
- December 3-5 Agricultural Retailer Association, New Orleans, LA
- December 3-7 National Association of Agricultural Educators, Anaheim, CA
Harvest here in Northwest Iowa will wrap up soon. Lush green fields have been replaced with brown stubble. I enjoy watching the combines roll over the fields and grain dust fill the air. I often pause and reflect that harvest, whether it in a field or a garden, is the result of hard work and yields food for all of us.
October 27, 2015
It was a root and tuber kind of weekend; we pulled carrots and dug potatoes. The harvest makes me thankful for the hours of sweat I put into keeping the weeds out and the soil fertile. August finds me in the kitchen preserving produce from the garden. It makes for some long days but it is well worth it!
August 5, 2015