We’re inviting classrooms in grades 7-12 from around the nation to participate in our exciting digital contest!
Fertilizers play a crucial role in addressing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This contest focuses on UN Goal #2, Zero Hunger, and aims to encourage young minds to explore and creatively showcase the importance of fertilizers in achieving these worldwide objectives. Using your creativity, join us in spreading awareness and knowledge about how fertilizers contribute to global food security using video, social media, animation, or any other digital creative format.
- All submissions must incorporate the theme: #Madepossiblebyfertilizer
- Participants should creatively demonstrate and explain how fertilizer contributes to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #2: Zero Hunger.
- Prizes include $5,000 for 1st place, $3,000 for 2nd place, and $1,500 for 3rd place, along with two honorable mentions receiving $750 each.
- Submission deadline is March 1, 2024
- Winners will be announced on National Agriculture day (March 19, 2024).
Full Contest Information & Rules
Official Release Form
We look forward to receiving your creative submissions and joining us in making a difference! Together, we can raise awareness and contribute to a sustainable future. Good luck to all participants!
For more information or questions please email Haley and Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.